CPA Firm Job Requirement - CW,CV, TaxPrep T2/T1, NTR
Package 1 includes:
- CW - Working Papers Software Training
- CV - Financial Statement Software Training
- TaxPrep T2 Corporate Tax return Training
- TaxPrep T1 Personal Tax return Training
- Preparing Compilation/ NTR Engagement
Sign-up for a Free Trial
CW - Working Paper Software for Accounting ProfessionalsThis course includes up to 30 hours of training material. There are more than 20 training videos, 15 simulation and practice case studies, walk-through examples, presentation/slides and other valuable resources.
- Learn how to prepare a working paper file for a compilation engagement from start to finish.
- Refer to the course page for detailed course outline.
CV - Financial Statement Software for Accounting ProfessionalsThis course includes up to 20 hours of training material. There are more than 10 training videos, several case studies, walk-through examples, practice cases, presentation/slides and other valuable resources.
- Learn how to prepare a complete set of financial statements from start to finish.
- Refer to the course page for detailed course outline
Preparing Corporate Tax return using TaxPrep CorporateThis course includes up to 35 hours of training material. There are more than 30 training videos, 15 simulations and practice case studies, walk-through examples, presentation/slides and other valuable resources.
- Learn how to prepare a corporate tax return from start to finish.
- How to prepare full set of corporate tax returns and various schedules/forms using Taxprep
- How to account for related parties in Taxprep i.e. Parent/Subsidiary relationship, control, association, sharing of SBD limit in Taxprep
- How to report dividends received from connected and non-connected corporation in Taxprep
- How to report capital gains & losses on disposition of capital property such as shares, real estate, and ABIL.
- How to request tax loss carry back/forward & tax loss continuity of net capital losses & non-capital losses
- How to record capital dividends and determine CDA balance using Taxprep
- How to record additions and disposition of capital assets and calculate CCA
- How to record additions and disposition of eligible capital property and calculate CEC
- How to account for investment income i.e. interest income, rental income, and foreign income
- You will learn about several ways of performing tax planning using Taxprep
Preparing Personal Tax return using TaxPrep PersonalThis is an Advanced Personal Tax Course and includes up to 25 hours of training material. There are more than 20 training videos, 15 simulations, case studies, walk-through examples, several T1 practice cases, presentation/slides and other valuable resources.
- Learn how to prepare a personal tax return from start to finish.
- How to set up a client file and navigate through Taxprep
- How to create a family profile and identify possible planning opportunities
- How to identify and claim non-refundable tax credits
- How to input various T slips; employment income, investment income (interest, dividends) & other income
- How to report deductions such as professional fees, carrying charges, child care, moving expense and RRSP
- How to report employment expenses
- How to report self-employed business income and expenses
- How to report rental income and expenses
- How to amend T1 and request loss carry back
How to prepare a Notice to Reader Engagement
In this course, you will be provided with the raw client's year-end financial information and supporting documents such as year-end bank statements, A/R aging report, Fixed asset invoices, loan document and support for accounting accruals. You will prepare a Compilation or Notice to reader engagement working paper file including financial statements and a full set of the corporate tax return.
This is an integrative course where you will learn how to integrate accounting, audit, and tax knowledge to complete an engagement using industry leading accounting and tax software. You will learn how accounting, audit, and tax are inter-linked together in real life.
The training will be similar to what you will be expected to perform/prepare as an entry level accountant at a CPA firm all by yourself.
This course is extremely important and relevant for small-mid size CPA firms. Since as an entry level staff accountant you will be given full charge of compilation engagement and you will be responsible for each aspect of accounting, audit and corporate tax.
What People Are Saying About Us
Meet our happy clients and find why our course is the preferred choice.
"Excellent training - I found the hands-on practical experience very very useful"
"Very useful and practical courses, the instructor is very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to all CPA students"
"The courses were very well structured and organized. Keep up the good work! I'd love to attend more sessions"
"The step by step video tutorial is easy to follow and the case study that required marking and feedback. Overall a Brilliant Course!!"
Course Price Options:
Quality service at an affordable price.
It’s 100% risk-free! If you cancel within 12 hours and you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll give you all of your money back.
All courses include 1-Year online access and Unlimited 1-on-1 Support from the Instructor via Email, Text/SMS, Short Phone Calls, and Onsite Chat
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the course instructor and can I contact the instructor to discuss questions?
Why Choose AccountingTraining.ca
Practice on real-client files on the software. Prepare real NTR and T2 corporate tax returns from start to finish. Free T2 trial software for practice.
Online training includes hundreds of topic-by-topic videos, real case studies, practice cases, reading material and valuable resources
Talk to Expert CPA
Communicate directly with the course instructor by asking questions throughout the course. Click here to view Instructor's Profile
Schedule 1-on-1 Live Skype Sessions to discuss any Question with an Expert CPA
Unlimited One Year Access 24/7/365. Study at your own pace, when you want and at your convenience
Over 94% of our students highly recommend us to other students.Our student satisfaction is 100%.
Unlimited Email, Text/SMS, Short Phone Calls, and Onsite Chat Support
Real Client Files
Practice Real Client Cases on the Software with Detailed In-Depth Solutions
Earn Verifiable CPD Hours for CPAs
Get the practical skills that will set you apart on interviews, resume and on the job!
Our CPA Educator:
Learn from the expert and qualified trainer:
Instructor's ProfileOver 12 years of experience in Canadian Domestic and International Taxation
- Currently a Senior Tax Manager at one of the Big7 firms in GTA
- Previously a Tax Manager at PwC Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- CPA In-Depth Tax (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- CPA In-Depth International Tax
- BBA from University of Toronto
- Seminar Leader/instructor at the CPA for Professional Development courses
- Instructor at the CPA for In-depth Tax program (Year 1 and 2) Group Study and In-residence
- Instructor at the CPA for Professional Education Program (CPA PEP) courses and modules
- Instructor at the CPA for CPA Preparatory Courses courses and modules
- Instructor at the CPA for Capstone 1 and 2 workshops