Must Have - CPA Firm Skills (CW, CV, TaxPrep T2)
Package 10 includes:
- CW - Working Papers Software
- CV - Financial Statement Software
- TaxPrep T2 Corporate Tax
CW - Working Paper Software for Accounting ProfessionalsThis course includes up to 30 hours of training material. There are more than 20 training videos, 15 simulation and practice case studies, walk-through examples, presentation/slides and other valuable resources.
- Learn how to prepare a working paper file for a compilation engagement from start to finish.
- Refer to the course page for detailed course outline.
CV - Financial Statement Software for Accounting ProfessionalsThis course includes up to 20 hours of training material. There are more than 10 training videos, several case studies, walk-through examples, practice cases, presentation/slides and other valuable resources.
- Learn how to prepare a complete set of financial statements from start to finish.
- Refer to the course page for detailed course outline
Preparing Corporate Tax return using TaxPrep CorporateThis course includes up to 35 hours of training material. There are more than 30 training videos, 15 simulations and practice case studies, walk-through examples, presentation/slides and other valuable resources.
- Learn how to prepare a corporate tax return from start to finish.
- How to prepare full set of corporate tax returns and various schedules/forms using Taxprep
- How to account for related parties in Taxprep i.e. Parent/Subsidiary relationship, control, association, sharing of SBD limit in Taxprep
- How to report dividends received from connected and non-connected corporation in Taxprep
- How to report capital gains & losses on disposition of capital property such as shares, real estate, and ABIL.
- How to request tax loss carry back/forward & tax loss continuity of net capital losses & non-capital losses
- How to record capital dividends and determine CDA balance using Taxprep
- How to record additions and disposition of capital assets and calculate CCA
- How to record additions and disposition of eligible capital property and calculate CEC
- How to account for investment income i.e. interest income, rental income, and foreign income
- You will learn about several ways of performing tax planning using Taxprep
What People Are Saying About Us
Meet our happy clients and find why our course is the preferred choice.
"Excellent training - I found the hands-on practical experience very very useful"
"Very useful and practical courses, the instructor is very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to all CPA students"
"The courses were very well structured and organized. Keep up the good work! I'd love to attend more sessions"
Course Price Options:
Quality service at an affordable price.
It's 100% risk-free! if you cancel within 12 hours and you're not completely satisfied, we'll give you all of your money back.
Why Choose AccountingTraining.ca
Practice on real-client files on the software. Prepare real NTR and T2 corporate tax returns from start to finish. Free T2 trial software for practice.
Online training includes hundreds of topic-by-topic videos, real case studies, practice cases, reading material and valuable resources
Talk to Expert CPA
Communicate directly with the course instructor by asking questions throughout the course. Click here to view Instructor's Profile
Schedule 1-on-1 Live Skype Sessions to discuss any Question with an Expert CPA
Unlimited One Year Access 24/7/365. Study at your own pace, when you want and at your convenience
Over 94% of our students highly recommend us to other students.Our student satisfaction is 100%.
Unlimited Email, Text/SMS, Short Phone Calls, and Onsite Chat Support
Real Client Files
Practice Real Client Cases on the Software with Detailed In-Depth Solutions
Earn Verifiable CPD Hours for CPAs
Get the practical skills that will set you apart on interviews, resume and on the job!
- Over 10 years of experience in Canadian Domestic and International Tax
- Currently a Senior Tax Manager at one of Big 7 Accounting firms
- Previously a Tax Manager at PwC Canada for 4 years
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Completed CPA In-Depth Tax Course (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Completed CPA In-Depth International Tax Course
- Instructor at CPA for the In-depth Tax program (Year 1 and 2)
- Instructor at CPA for the PEP and PREP programs
- Instructor at CPA for the Capstone 1 and 2