Profile Tax & TaxPrep Combo
Package 5 includes:
- Profile T2 Corporate Tax
- Profile T1 Personal Tax
- TaxPrep T2 Corporate Tax
- TaxPrep T1 Corporate Tax
- Blended Learning (in-class & online)
- Webex Live in-class sessions
- One-on-one skype sessions
- Recorded videos and online access
- Unlimited e-mail and text support
- Resume review & Interview tips
- 24/7 Unlimited on-going access
- Certificate upon completion
- Get your CDP hours
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
Sign-up for a Free Trial
Blended Learning - Combination of Live/Webex Sessions for Profile Tax and Unlimited Online Access to TaxPrep T2 & T1
Preparing Corporate Tax return using PROFILE T2 & TaxPrep T2
- Learn how to prepare a corporate tax return from start to finish.
- How to prepare full set of corporate tax returns and various schedules/forms using Profile Tax
- How to account for related parties in Profile Tax i.e. Parent/Subsidiary relationship, control, association, sharing of SBD limit in Profile Tax
- How to report dividends received from connected and non-connected corporation in Profile Tax
- How to report capital gains & losses on disposition of capital property such as shares, real estate, and ABIL.
- How to request tax loss carry back/forward & tax loss continuity of net capital losses & non-capital losses
- How to record capital dividends and determine CDA balance using Profile Tax
- How to record additions and disposition of capital assets and calculate CCA
- How to record additions and disposition of eligible capital property and calculate CEC
- How to account for investment income i.e. interest income, rental income, and foreign income
- You will learn about several ways of performing tax planning using Profile Tax
Preparing Personal Tax return using PROFILE T1 & TaxPrep T1
- Learn how to prepare a personal tax return from start to finish.
- How to set up a client file and navigate through Profile Tax
- How to create a family profile and identify possible planning opportunities
- How to identify and claim non-refundable tax credits
- How to input various T slips; employment income, investment income (interest, dividends) & other income
- How to report deductions such as professional fees, carrying charges, child care, moving expense and RRSP
- How to report employment expenses
- How to report self-employed business income and expenses
- How to report rental income and expenses
- How to amend T1 and request loss carry back
What People Are Saying About Us
Meet our happy clients and find why our course is the preferred choice.
"Excellent training - I found the hands-on practical experience very very useful"
"Very useful and practical courses, the instructor is very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to all CPA students"
"The courses were very well structured and organized. Keep up the good work! I'd love to attend more sessions"
Course Price Options:
Quality service at an affordable price.
* It's 100% risk-free! if you cancel within 12 hours and you're not completely satisfied, we'll give you all of your money back.
- Over 10 years of experience in Canadian Domestic and International Tax
- Currently a Senior Tax Manager at one of Big 7 Accounting firms
- Previously a Tax Manager at PwC Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Completed CPA In-Depth Tax Course (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Completed CPA In-Depth International Tax Course
- Instructor at CPA for the In-depth Tax program (Year 1 and 2)
- Instructor at CPA for the PEP and PREP programs
- Instructor at CPA for the Capstone 1 and 2