Profile Tax & TaxPrep Combo (T2 Corporate & T1 Personal)
Package 7 includes:
- Profile T2 Corporate Tax
- Profile T1 Personal Tax
- TaxPrep T2 Corporate Tax
- TaxPrep T1 Corporate Tax
Blended Learning - Combination of Live/Webex Sessions for Profile Tax and Unlimited Online Access to TaxPrep T2 & T1
Preparing Corporate Tax return using PROFILE T2 & TaxPrep T2
- Learn how to prepare a corporate tax return from start to finish.
- How to prepare full set of corporate tax returns and various schedules/forms using Profile Tax
- How to account for related parties in Profile Tax i.e. Parent/Subsidiary relationship, control, association, sharing of SBD limit in Profile Tax
- How to report dividends received from connected and non-connected corporation in Profile Tax
- How to report capital gains & losses on disposition of capital property such as shares, real estate, and ABIL.
- How to request tax loss carryback/forward & tax loss continuity of net capital losses & non-capital losses
- How to record capital dividends and determine CDA balance using Profile Tax
- How to record additions and disposition of capital assets and calculate CCA
- How to record additions and disposition of eligible capital property and calculate CEC
- How to account for investment income i.e. interest income, rental income, and foreign income
- You will learn about several ways of performing tax planning using Profile Tax
Preparing Personal Tax return using PROFILE T1 & TaxPrep T1
- Learn how to prepare a personal tax return from start to finish.
- How to set up a client file and navigate through Profile Tax
- How to create a family profile and identify possible planning opportunities
- How to identify and claim non-refundable tax credits
- How to input various T slips; employment income, investment income (interest, dividends) & other income
- How to report deductions such as professional fees, carrying charges, child care, moving expense and RRSP
- How to report employment expenses
- How to report self-employed business income and expenses
- How to report rental income and expenses
- How to amend T1 and request loss carry back
What People Are Saying About Us
Meet our happy clients and find why our course is the preferred choice.
"Excellent training - I found the hands-on practical experience very very useful"
"Very useful and practical courses, the instructor is very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to all CPA students"
"The courses were very well structured and organized. Keep up the good work! I'd love to attend more sessions"
"The step by step video tutorial is easy to follow and the case study that required marking and feedback. Overall a Brilliant Course!!"
Course Price Options:
Quality service at an affordable price.
It’s 100% risk-free! If you cancel within 12 hours and you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll give you all of your money back.
All courses include 1-Year online access and Unlimited 1-on-1 Support from the Instructor via Email, Text/SMS, Short Phone Calls, and Onsite Chat
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the course instructor and can I contact the instructor to discuss questions?
Why Choose AccountingTraining.ca
Practice on real-client files on the software. Prepare real NTR and T2 corporate tax returns from start to finish. Free T2 trial software for practice.
Online training includes hundreds of topic-by-topic videos, real case studies, practice cases, reading material and valuable resources
Talk to Expert CPA
Communicate directly with the course instructor by asking questions throughout the course. Click here to view Instructor's Profile
Schedule 1-on-1 Live Skype Sessions to discuss any Question with an Expert CPA
Unlimited One Year Access 24/7/365. Study at your own pace, when you want and at your convenience
Over 94% of our students highly recommend us to other students.Our student satisfaction is 100%.
Unlimited Email, Text/SMS, Short Phone Calls, and Onsite Chat Support
Real Client Files
Practice Real Client Cases on the Software with Detailed In-Depth Solutions
Earn Verifiable CPD Hours for CPAs
Get the practical skills that will set you apart on interviews, resume and on the job!
Our CPA Educator:
Learn from the expert and qualified trainer:
Instructor's ProfileOver 12 years of experience in Canadian Domestic and International Taxation
- Currently a Senior Tax Manager at one of the Big7 firms in GTA
- Previously a Tax Manager at PwC Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- CPA In-Depth Tax (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- CPA In-Depth International Tax
- BBA from University of Toronto
- Seminar Leader/instructor at the CPA for Professional Development courses
- Instructor at the CPA for In-depth Tax program (Year 1 and 2) Group Study and In-residence
- Instructor at the CPA for Professional Education Program (CPA PEP) courses and modules
- Instructor at the CPA for CPA Preparatory Courses courses and modules
- Instructor at the CPA for Capstone 1 and 2 workshops