CW - Working Paper Software Training
CW - Working Paper software for accounting professionals - The course includes up to 30 hours of training material. There are more than 20 training videos, up to 15 case studies (walk-through), several practice cases, presentation/slides and other valuable resources.Sign-up for a Free Trial
Who Will Benefit:
- CPA students who are applying to CPA firms for entry-level positions and are looking to put some relevant experience and technical skills on their resume.
- CPA members who wish to expand or update their knowledge of preparing working papers
- CPA members who have been away from public practice for some time and looking for a refresher.
- CPA members who are planning to set up their small CA firm practice
- CPA members and CPA firms who want to go paperless.
- Learn how to prepare a working paper file for a compilation engagement from start to finish
- How to create paperless working paper files and engagement
- Engagement Properties
- Importing Accounting data
- Adjusting Journal Entries
- Document Manager
- Document Library
- Copy templates
- Trial Balance
- Lead sheets
- Roll forward
- Mapping and GIFI code
- Export trial balance to a tax software
What People Are Saying About Us
Meet our happy clients and find why our course is the preferred choice.
"Excellent training - I found the hands-on practical experience very very useful"
"Very useful and practical courses, the instructor is very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to all CPA students"
"The courses were very well structured and organized. Keep up the good work! I'd love to attend more sessions"
Course Price Options:
Quality service at an affordable price.
It's 100% risk-free! if you cancel within 12 hours and you're not completely satisfied, we'll give you all of your money back.
Why Choose AccountingTraining.ca
Practice on real-client files on the software. Prepare real NTR and T2 corporate tax returns from start to finish. Free T2 trial software for practice.
Online training includes hundreds of topic-by-topic videos, real case studies, practice cases, reading material and valuable resources
Talk to Expert CPA
Communicate directly with the course instructor by asking questions throughout the course. Click here to view Instructor's Profile
Schedule 1-on-1 Live Skype Sessions to discuss any Question with an Expert CPA
Unlimited One Year Access 24/7/365. Study at your own pace, when you want and at your convenience
Over 94% of our students highly recommend us to other students.Our student satisfaction is 100%.
Unlimited Email, Text/SMS, Short Phone Calls, and Onsite Chat Support
Real Client Files
Practice Real Client Cases on the Software with Detailed In-Depth Solutions
Earn Verifiable CPD Hours for CPAs
Get the practical skills that will set you apart on interviews, resume and on the job!
- Over 10 years of experience in Canadian Domestic and International Tax
- Currently a Senior Tax Manager at one of Big 7 Accounting firms
- Previously a Tax Manager at PwC Canada for 4 years
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Completed CPA In-Depth Tax Course (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Completed CPA In-Depth International Tax Course
- Instructor at CPA for the In-depth Tax program (Year 1 and 2)
- Instructor at CPA for the PEP and PREP programs
- Instructor at CPA for the Capstone 1 and 2