CW - Working Paper Software
CW - Working Paper software for accounting professionals - The course includes up to 30 hours of training material. There are more than 20 training videos, up to 15 case studies (walk-through), several practice cases, presentation/slides and other valuable resources.Sign-up for a Free Trial
Who Will Benefit:
- CPA students who are applying to CPA firms for entry level positions and are looking to put some relevant experience and technical skills on their resume.
- CPA members who wish to expand or update their knowledge of preparing working papers
- CPA members who have been away from public practice for some time and looking for a refresher.
- CPA members who are planning to set up their small CA firm practice
- CPA members and CPA firms who want to go paperless.
- Learn how to prepare a working paper file for a compilation engagement from start to finish
- How to create paperless working paper files and engagement
- Engagement Properties
- Importing Accounting data
- Adjusting Journal Entries
- Document Manager
- Document Library
- Copy templates
- Trial Balance
- Lead sheets
- Roll forward
- Mapping and GIFI code
- Export trial balance to a tax software
What People Are Saying About Us
Meet our happy clients and find why our course is the preferred choice.
"Excellent training - I found the hands-on practical experience very very useful"
"Very useful and practical courses, the instructor is very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to all CPA students"
"The courses were very well structured and organized. Keep up the good work! I'd love to attend more sessions"
Course Price Options:
Quality service at an affordable price.
* It's 100% risk-free! if you cancel within 12 hours and you're not completely satisfied, we'll give you all of your money back.
- Over 10 years of experience in Canadian Domestic and International Tax
- Currently a Senior Tax Manager at one of Big 7 Accounting firms
- Previously a Tax Manager at PwC Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Completed CPA In-Depth Tax Course (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Completed CPA In-Depth International Tax Course
- Instructor at CPA for the In-depth Tax program (Year 1 and 2)
- Instructor at CPA for the PEP and PREP programs
- Instructor at CPA for the Capstone 1 and 2