CV - Financial Statement Software for Accounting Professionals
CV - Financial statement software for accounting professionals - The course includes 15 - 20 hours of training material. There are more than 10 training videos, several case studies (walk-through), several practice cases, presentation/slides and other valuable resources.Sign-up for a Free Trial
- How to prepare a complete set of client's financial statements including:
- Balance Sheet;
- Cash Flow Statement,
- Retained Earning Statement,
- Income Statement and
- Notes to the Financial Statements.
- How to link trial balance and engagement information in working paper software to a financial statement software.
- How to create and edit cells and tables
- How to enter formulas and codes
- How to create notes to the financials and cross reference notes
- How to edit the financials statement line items
- The course also includes:
- Walkthrough of real work statements
- Several hands-on practice exercises
- Simple to complex real-world files
What People Are Saying About Us
Meet our happy clients and find why our course is the preferred choice.
"Excellent training - I found the hands-on practical experience very very useful"
"Very useful and practical courses, the instructor is very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to all CPA students"
"The courses were very well structured and organized. Keep up the good work! I'd love to attend more sessions"
Course Price Options:
Quality service at an affordable price.
* It's 100% risk-free! if you cancel within 12 hours and you're not completely satisfied, we'll give you all of your money back.
- Over 10 years of experience in Canadian Domestic and International Tax
- Currently a Senior Tax Manager at one of Big 7 Accounting firms
- Previously a Tax Manager at PwC Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Completed CPA In-Depth Tax Course (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Completed CPA In-Depth International Tax Course
- Instructor at CPA for the In-depth Tax program (Year 1 and 2)
- Instructor at CPA for the PEP and PREP programs
- Instructor at CPA for the Capstone 1 and 2