CPA Path, Career Counselling, Resume Review & Interview Tips
1-on-1 meeting to discuss your CPA Path - career counseling, interview tips and resume review.Register Now for a Free Demo
This is your chance to meet with me in-person or via Skype for 1 hour to discuss your path to becoming a CPA.
1) How to find a breakthrough into a CPA firm?
2) Resume review, feedback, and critique.
3) Prepare for an upcoming interview?
4) Are you are a new immigrant - what to do next?
5) Learn from my experiences and journey from working at a small CPA firm to becoming a Int'l Tax Manager at a Big4
I have been part of a campus recruitment team at a Big4 and I know the screening process inside out.
- I know exactly what the Big4 hiring committee is looking for in your resume
- Yes there is a checklist and each resume is assigned a score based on key indicators
Small firms have a very different selection criteria and process. You need to understand the difference between a small firm and a big firm and tailor your resume and responses in the interview accordingly.
What People Are Saying About Us
Meet our happy clients and find why our course is the preferred choice.
"Excellent training - I found the hands-on practical experience very very useful"
"Very useful and practical courses, the instructor is very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to all CPA students"
"The courses were very well structured and organized. Keep up the good work! I'd love to attend more sessions"
Course Price Options:
Affordable Pricing Options With Installment Payments Available:
- Per month
- For 3 months
- One time payment
- Pay once
Note. Any fee or deposit paid is non-refundable.