How to prepare a Notice to Reader engagement
In this course, you will prepare a Compilation/ Notice to Reader Engagement including the working paper file, financial statements and the corporate tax return for a client.
Prerequisite for the course is CW working paper and CV financial statement.
Sign-up for a Free Trial
In this course, you will be provided with the raw client's year-end financial information and supporting documents such as year-end bank statements, A/R aging report, Fixed asset invoices, loan document and support for accounting accruals. You will prepare a Compilation or Notice to reader engagement working paper file including financial statements and a full set of the corporate tax return.
This is an integrative course where you will learn how to integrate accounting, audit, and tax knowledge to complete an engagement using a working paper and corporate tax software. You will learn how accounting, audit, and tax are inter-linked in a real life scenario.
The training will be similar to what you will be expected to perform/prepare as an entry level accountant at a CPA firm all by yourself.
This course is extremely important and relevant for small-mid size CPA firms. Since as an entry level staff accountant you will be given full charge of compilation engagement and you will be responsible for each aspect of accounting, audit and corporate tax.
Prerequisite for the course is CW working paper and CV financial statement
What People Are Saying About Us
Meet our happy clients and find why our course is the preferred choice.
"Excellent training - I found the hands-on practical experience very very useful"
"Very useful and practical courses, the instructor is very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to all CPA students"
"The courses were very well structured and organized. Keep up the good work! I'd love to attend more sessions"
Course Price Options:
Quality service at an affordable price.
* It's 100% risk-free! if you cancel within 12 hours and you're not completely satisfied, we'll give you all of your money back.
- Over 10 years of experience in Canadian Domestic and International Tax
- Currently a Senior Tax Manager at one of Big 7 Accounting firms
- Previously a Tax Manager at PwC Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Completed CPA In-Depth Tax Course (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Completed CPA In-Depth International Tax Course
- Instructor at CPA for the In-depth Tax program (Year 1 and 2)
- Instructor at CPA for the PEP and PREP programs
- Instructor at CPA for the Capstone 1 and 2