Canadian Corporate Tax & Personal Tax - Complete Guide
This course is a complete detailed guide on Canadian Income Tax and covers all aspects of personal and corporate income taxation. In it we have talked about Partnerships, Trusts, Corporations and Individuals.
In-depth review of Canadian Tax
This course is a complete detailed guide on Canadian Income Tax and covers all aspects of personal and corporate income taxation. In it we have talked about Partnerships, Trusts, Corporations and Individuals. We have highlighted the income tax act and tax liability.
We have identified the deadlines and taxpayer’s filing and administrative responsibilities amongst other topics;
1. Employee Vs contractor
2. Employment Income and calculation/ Stock Options/
3. What happens when a taxpayer dies or there is a divorce
4. Division C Deductions
5. Scientific Research and Experimental Development
6. Transfer Pricing
7. Acquisition of Control
8. Incorporation of a Proprietorship — Section 85 Rollover and other tax-free rollovers, amalgamations and wind-ups
9. Purchase and Sale of Assets Versus Shares
10. The general anti-avoidance rule (GAAR)
11. Shareholder Manager Remuneration/ Tax on Split Income
12. Stakeholder Relationships – Associated, Affiliated, and Connected Taxpayers
13. Non-Arm’s Length Transactions / Individuals Corporation and Examples.
14. Legal forms and structures (Sole Proprietorship, Corporation, Partnership, Joint Venture, Public Corporation, Private Corporation and CCPC)
15. Partnerships, Income from Partnerships and ACB
16. Sales Tax, definition, reporting periods, GST obligations of a person
17. Different Tax Treaties
What People Are Saying About Us
Meet our happy clients and find why our course is the preferred choice.
"Excellent training - I found the hands-on practical experience very very useful"
"Very useful and practical courses, the instructor is very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to all CPA students"
"The courses were very well structured and organized. Keep up the good work! I'd love to attend more sessions"
"The step by step video tutorial is easy to follow and the case study that required marking and feedback. Overall a Brilliant Course!!"