Indeed.ca Jobs for CPA Students
More than 90% of jobs at CPA firms require working knowledge of
CaseWare, Working Paper, TaxPrep, Profile, Notice To Reader
Call, Message, Whatsapp at 416-275-6540
Attention CPA Students - Are you ready for 2019/20 CPA firm Recruitment cycle
Are you searching or applying for the entry level accounting/tax jobs at CPA firms?
If you want your resume to stand out!! you must add Caseware, Caseview & Taxprep T2/T1 to your resume.
A step-by-step approach to preparing T2 tax returns using Profile T2 tax software for small businesses. This course includes 20 hours of training content including, but not limited to, more than 30 topic-by-topic videos, 20 case studies, practice cases, simulations, walk-through of real-client ...
Advance 2020 T1 Personal Tax Course - This course over 10 hours of training material. There are several topic-by-topic tutorial and training videos, more than 12 case studies with detailed walk-through in T1 software, several practice cases, presentation/slides and other valuable resources.
In-depth understanding of the complex rule of dividends such as connected, portfolio, eligible, ineligible, foreign, capital gain dividend and capital dividends and what are the tax implications of earning such types of dividends. You don't want to miss the Comprehensive case study.
1-on-1 meeting to discuss your CPA Path - career counseling, interview tips and resume review.
Our CPA Educator:
Learn from the expert and qualified trainer:
Instructor's ProfileOver 15 years of experience in Canadian Domestic and International Taxation
- Currently a Senior Tax Manager at one of the Big7 firms in GTA
- Previously a Tax Manager at PwC Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- CPA In-Depth Canadian Taxation (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- CPA In-Depth International Taxation
- BBA from University of Toronto
- Seminar Leader/instructor at the CPA for Professional Development courses
- Instructor at the CPA for In-depth Tax program (Year 1 and 2) Group Study and In-residence
- Instructor at the CPA for Professional Education Program (CPA PEP) courses and modules
- Instructor at the CPA for CPA Preparatory Courses courses and modules
- Instructor at the CPA for Capstone 1 and 2 workshops