Indeed.ca Jobs for CPA Students
More than 90% of jobs at CPA firms require working knowledge of
CaseWare, Working Paper, TaxPrep, Profile, Notice To Reader
See for YourSelf!
Attention CPA Students - Are you ready for 2019/20 CPA firm Recruitment cycle
Are you searching or applying for the entry level accounting/tax jobs at CPA firms?
If you want your resume to stand out!! you must add Caseware, Caseview & Taxprep T2/T1 to your resume.
One of the questions most frequently asked of a tax advisor is: what is the most tax-efficient way to get money out of a company? Should I pay a salary or dividend? In this course, you will learn everything you need to know the Salary vs. Dividend Mix.
The course offers a general overview of Canadian international inbound tax issues facing foreign corporations with operations or activities in Canada.
The course offers a general overview of international inbound and outbound tax issues facing foreign corporations with operations or activities in Canada and Canadian businesses that operate internationally or are considering expansion outside of Canada.
The course provides an introduction to Canadian Payroll Tax. You will learn how to prepare an employee payroll deduction table. The course includes 5 Real Client Payroll Tax practice cases.
The course provides an introduction to Canadian Sales Tax - GST & HST including preparing GST/HST returns and remitting & reporting taxes. The course includes 5 Real Client HST filings practice cases.
In this course, you will learn how to prepare T4 and T5 information returns using TaxPrep Forms.The course includes 5 Real Client practice cases.
1-on-1 meeting to discuss your CPA Path - career counseling, interview tips and resume review.
The course provides an introduction to Canadian Partnerships. You will learn to prepare T5013 returns from start to finish The course includes 3 Real Client T5013 practice cases.
Our CPA Educator:
Learn from the expert and qualified trainer:
Instructor's ProfileOver 15 years of experience in Canadian Domestic and International Taxation
- Currently a Senior Tax Manager at one of the Big7 firms in GTA
- Previously a Tax Manager at PwC Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- CPA In-Depth Canadian Taxation (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- CPA In-Depth International Taxation
- BBA from University of Toronto
- Seminar Leader/instructor at the CPA for Professional Development courses
- Instructor at the CPA for In-depth Tax program (Year 1 and 2) Group Study and In-residence
- Instructor at the CPA for Professional Education Program (CPA PEP) courses and modules
- Instructor at the CPA for CPA Preparatory Courses courses and modules
- Instructor at the CPA for Capstone 1 and 2 workshops